Academic Liver Surgeon at APHP specialized in treatment of Primary Liver Cancer. Responsible of a group involved in Surgical Innovation in Université Paris Sud, my favorite job is to connect smart people arising from differents worlds, especially engineers and surgeon, to invente the futur and to create virtuous circle between private and public… Member of Numeric Innovation Group at APHP, i am working to improve medical data management in my famous institution.
• 2001: Medical Doctor – Surgery (Universite Medecine St Antoine – Univ. Paris VI)
• 2005: Specialization in Liver and Gastrointestinal Surgery
• Since 2004 : Liver Surgery and Transplantation in Paul Brousse Hospital (Villejuif)
• 2012: PhD – Innovative treatment of post-hepatectomlie liver failure (Univ. Paris XI)
• 2012: Directive Research Habilitation (HDR) (Univ. Paris XI)
• 2016: Professor of University Paris XI